Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Not A Lot to Say

Actually, just not a lot of time to say anything. But we went home to see the fam and for Tabitha's baby shower last weekend and I have pictures to post. This is also a prompt for Tabitha/Lindsey to post pictures from said event because I no longer have facebook and I haven't seen any other than my own...and I only took a few.

First, a tiny celebration dance because I made A's on all three of my tests Thursday!! YES! I was seriously stressing, so this brought on a mountain of relief and allowed me to enjoy my weekend away.

Also, my dear friend Jami Lyn accompanied me on my visit home which made it much more enjoyable...for me, at least. Of course, who really enjoys a nearly 12 hour round trip drive? She did have a good time once we got up to Chatsworth though, and since that was the bulk of the trip I guess it was a good one. We also did a teensy bit of shopping (because it was 90 here in Tville and 66 when we got to Chatsworth and we didn't have sub-arctic appropriate clothing) and spending money is always fun in my book.

So, without further time wasting, pictures from the weekend:

Jami Lyn and I playing in Hobby Lobby. Not sure why this is the ONLY picture of us from the whole weekend.


Annie and I point to fetus Rayne.  


All hands on deck! I find it remarkable that I can hide that much of my body behind Tab's--yay pregnancy!


Lindsey, mommy times 2! I have no idea how she does it, I'm lucky to take care of my 24-year-old self.


I still can't believe this is real life! I feel like we just started driving and BAM! Tabitha is a mom!


Mom wanted a picture of the first time Tabitha's belly has ever been bigger than her's.
 Well, that's it in a nutshell, all of the pictures I took at the shower. I do think it went VERY well--props to Tab, Lindsey and Cindi for that--and its quite easy to see that Baby Rayne (though I prefer to call her Fetus Rayne since that is what she technically is at the moment) is incredibly loved already! Congratulations Tabitha! (and Ed)

Side note: If one more person tells or asks me if I'm next, I'll probably blow up. Mainly because if I am next it will be an act of the Lord, the only one who can counteract my preventative measures. I'm working very hard to be the oldest mother at the preschool, thank you very much!

XOXO,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment