Friday, July 8, 2011

For Tabitha (and her beautiful baby girl!)

Hello all! This blog is specifically for Tabitha + Baby Mac, but you're all welcome to look as well. These are pictures of bows and things I've made for other babies/baby showers. Ignore my slightly greasy hair with roots that need to be taken care of.
All of my bows for Briley's shower! Some are doubled in case of pig tails:)

Felt flower with buttons in the center...look familiar Christa Faye?

Tiny ladybug clip made using handles from a gift bag--so resourceful!

LOVE this one!

A little big for baby, but she can grow into it!

Blue glitter! Makes an awful mess, but its adorable.

This one might be my favorite! Made using the ribbon from my bouquet at Tiffany's wedding!

I added this one because it gives a clearer picture of the tiny ladybug barrettes

My first diaper cake! Smaller than expected because its made from itty bitty preemie diapers! I think I'm going to add some pacifiers and maybe some sort of topper to dress it up a bit!

Baby gifts for sweet baby Eli! Hopefully Jules doesn't read this because we're not taking them to her until tomorrow!

Try not to judge, I'm a work in progress :) Excited for Baby Mac's shower & for HER to get here!

XOXO & Hopefully More Baby Crafts to Come,
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I love them! All of them! Is it time yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to throw Baby Mac's shower at the end of September... wanna make the diaper cake? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me that you will be doing this for me in the distant future when there is a tiny Penson....I will give you the 2 left over bouquets if you would like lol :) It turned out to be an adorable clip/bow!

    ReplyDelete