Sunday, July 24, 2011

Photo Blog

So I'm a sucky blogger as of late. I've actually written 5 blogs in the past week but I haven't finished any of them. Serious writers block, I guess. Anyway, I've got some pictures to share from a SPECTACULAR weekend visit from my friend Sarah from Brooklyn! And a few pictures of a fun craft I made while wasting an entire day on the couch.
The best BBQ ever!

 The best calzone ever!

 The biggest oak tree ever!

 The best husband ever!
The least intimidating girls ever!

The biggest cheesy grins ever!

And now for my project! I made a flower headband from a t-shirt! It was an Easter shirt that would be slightly awkward to re-wear, so I just recycled it. I used the stitching around one of the sleeves for the actual headband and made the flower by using both sleeves of the shirt. I can probably make several more frome the same shirt. Hubby is super impressed and that makes it even better!

Pay no attention to my greasy still-wearing-sunscreen-from-a-pool-day face!

Front view! Can you tell I'm proud?

Close up of the flower. All credit to hubs for the photos.

Well that's it! I'll be in Chatsworth Monday-Wednesday, so let me know if you're there & free, friends! Pray for Tyler he'll be outside in the awful heat at least 12 hours a day this week for band camp. Blegh.

XOXO,
Hannah


4 comments:

  1. Hannah! What the heck? You promised me a blog entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yes please?! Lunch? Dinner? Whenever is good for you, I would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the headband! Enjoy your time off! :)

    ReplyDelete