Sunday, April 17, 2011

It Has Come to my Attention...

...That I enjoy the discussion board for my American Literature class way too much. I think its because my professor used my thorough posts as examples of how to post and make a 4 (the highest grade). It may also be because I like feeling like I'm ahead of the game and seeing what others post makes me feel better. Yes, I said that. Might as well be honest on the old blog right?

Speaking of blog honesty...anybody remember Teen Open Diary? Of course we didn't call it Teen Open Diary, we called it TOD because we were so hip. That was like pre-blog blogging. Kind of Myspace'ish. You got to link up with your friends and post "diary" entries about what was going on in your not quite fabulous life! Except all it did was cause a lot of drama. What else were tween girls supposed to do though? There would be drama regardless, might as well make fun of somebody's cheesy TOD and their crush they talked about on. My TOD entries were always super lame. I specifically remember dedicating a blog to one of my 2-week boyfriends titled, "My Rainbow After the Rain." HAHAHAHAHAHA...amateur! My blog titles are so much cooler now! I would seriously pay money to get my hands on my old TOD, but I don't know if TOD exists or my username/password. Sad. And TOD no longer exists...just checked google. It is a sad day in my blog world!

Well now that I got on a big nostalgic rant and I'm completely unsure why I got on here in the first place, I'm going to go watch Prison Break. If you haven't seen it, check it out! It is incredible! Seriously, Netflix it!

Ooh, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY BFF TIFFANY & THE LOVE OF HER LIFE, JOSH! I can't believe we've already hit a year, but I guess time flies when you're having fun! I love you both and wish you infinitely more years of incredible happiness & passionate love making. That is what married people do, right? Be happy & make love? Ok, I'm done. My mommy reads this & I don't want her thinking my hubby & I make love :)

XOXO & awkwardness,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely give (ALMOST) anything to be able to access TOD. I just rofl'd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used Xanga back in the day and it caused major drama.

    Thanks for the sweet shout out :) And, I hope Mrs. Debbie has connected the dots. hahaha

    ReplyDelete