Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life is Good Today

Hello all! Just a quick update so you know I'm still living...haven't posted since cow pattie earrings, so I thought you might be worried. So far I've had a really good week! My English teacher used my work as the example, I'm a child so this makes me feel good, and I needed to brag a little bit! Also, I got my first ever bonus at work! WOW! I was totally surprised...so surprised that I actually asked if I was getting fired when I was handed the envelope. What was I supposed to expect?? I was a teacher, there are no bonuses in that field! I also found out that I'm getting a visit from my old roomies Katie & Sarah toward the end of the summer!!! YES! We're also looking at a potential new [rental] home that's closer to town...this is necessary for me because sometimes I need to potty on my lunch break. There have been many other things as well, but I can't keep track of it all. I'm a blessed girl.

Speaking of blessed girls, let me tell you about a two of my favorite blessed girls:
Sarah found out today she has been accepted to UCLA!!! YES! I'm so proud of her and I demanded she go have ice cream. I only wish I was in Boston to celebrate with her...because I love her...and ice cream. Congrats, Sass, I know whichever school you end up in will be best! Keep the faith & know your "favorite couple" (you said it & I remind myself of it everyday) is praying for you! We love you!

One of my oldest and dearest friends, Tabitha Deal McEntire, is having a baby!! I'm going to be an aunt!! Baby Mac (that's what I call him/her) reached fetus status today and has been in utero for 9 weeks. Here's hoping the next 7 months fly by...because I'm ready to meet this sweet baby NOW! I can only imagine how Tabitha is feeling. She gets to hear baby's heartbeat tomorrow...I'm teary-eyed just thinking about it for her. Pregnancy is so special and I'm excited to get to hear about it all and live vicariously. I suggested to be called Aunt Frump as we all know I'm growing increasingly frumpier, but Tab said no. And I'm not about to argue with a crazy pregnant woman. Congrats to my oldest friend that I actually still talk to (ha) and her [typically] sweet hubby! You'll make great parents and I feel so blessed to get to be a part of this miracle! I love all three of you (yes, even Ed)! You better watch me closely though, as I may or may not be plotting to snatch your baby when it gets here...can't help it:) Feel free to leave your name suggestions in the comment section of this blog as naming a baby is hard work!

Tomorrow I take my nursing entrance exam, so let's hope the good news keeps on pouring in.

XOXO & Happy Tears,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment