Saturday, April 26, 2014

14 Weeks Blessed...a little late

Hello blog world! This blog SHOULD have been written at least a week ago, but internet is splotchy at best at my dad's house, so here it is.

A lot of things happened in week 14, which is another reason I should've been blogging at the time, but it's too late for that now. On the first day of week 14 I was on my 2nd day of a new job, and at 14wks and 2days I got to hear my sweet Clinkscale's heartbeat at my doctor's visit. I also found that we'll learn Clinkscale's sex on May 13th--a date that can't get here soon enough. That's all I've got for now, here are the week 14 basics:

How far along: 14 weeks and 6 days when this photo was taken

Gender: Mama had a few doubts this week, but still thinking Clinkscale is a boy! 

Weight gain: +2lbs according to the scales at the doctors office

Maternity clothes: Scrubs almost all the time, with loose fitting dresses and pants with a belly band when I'm not working

Stretch marks: No

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: Sleeping well aside from waking up about once per night for a bathroom break

Best moment this week: Seeing my sweet husband on the weekend! Staying 5 1/2 hours away from my husband during the week is not as difficult as I had anticipated, but it sure does make the weekends sweeter. I was also excited to hear that we'll be having our anatomy & sex determination scan May 13th. I can't leave out the fact that I started a brand new job that I'm loving!

Miss anything: Just the love of my life during the week  

Movement: I had one questionable feeling, but I thought it was gas...still not certain

Cravings: Breakfast foods 

Queasy or sick: No! I am blessed!
Looking forward to: Weekends with my husband and our anatomy scan May 13th!

That's all I've got!

XOXO,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment