Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hey oh! 13 weeks!

Hello beautiful friends! We've officially reached week 13! I can't believe it on one hand, and on the other it feels like it has taken a million years. Right now we're watching Gravity which is way too intense for me to focus too intently on this blog...but watching movies "in space" gives me vertigo and totally freaks me out, so having this distraction is probably best.

In non-baby-related news I am moving home this week! I'm super excited and scared to death and worried about missing the crap out of my husband while we're apart. We've set up a schedule though, and we should easily be able to see each other every weekend...it's not enough, but we do what we have to. Please keep us in your prayers!

And now...the miracle:
 
 
How far along: 13 weeks, 0 days

Gender: Mama still thinks Clinkscale is a boy!  

Weight gain: +0.8lbs according to last week's appointment, and I haven't weighed since 

Maternity clothes: The shirt in the picture is maternity, but it's the first I've worn. Otherwise I'm all about a bellyband and some flowy shirts

Stretch marks: No

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: Sleeping like a rock these days, thanks to my magnificent pregnancy pillow

Best moment this week: Announcing the pregnancy on facebook...most fun I've had in awhile! People are so positive and uplifting, and it just increased my blessing. We also got word yesterday that our first trimester scan was 100% normal, and our risk for genetic abnormalities that we were tested for is 1 in 10,000 which is the best result you can get it. Praise the Lord again!

Miss anything: Lunch meat, I only want it because I can't have it

Movement: Baby is moving like a wild child, but I can't feel it yet

Cravings: Pizza. I really, really love pizza.  

Queasy or sick: No! I am blessed! 
Looking forward to: Moving home and a doctor's appointment next week, I love hearing little Clinkscale's heartbeat!

That's it for today! Thanks for praying with us and loving on us, you guys are truly the best!

XOXO,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I am so excited for you guys. This does make me an uncle as well?? Love you Three.

    ReplyDelete