Saturday, April 26, 2014

Week 15!

This one will probably be another short one, but not because I'm feeling any less blessed, I'm just wondering where that so-called "second trimester burst of energy" is! I haven't seen it!! I suppose it doesn't help that we've been working hard cleaning up and packing up all day today. I won't bore you with details, but I will give you some week 15 news!

I took 2 pictures this week because I wanted one with regular clothes on instead of just a camisole. I refuse to take bare belly photos to publish, but I did expose my beloved belly band which better highlights my growing bump. We had been riding with the windows down, so try to ignore my messy head.




How far along: 15 weeks, 4 days

Gender: Mama can't get away from masculine pronouns 

Weight gain: +2lbs as far as I know

Maternity clothes: Scrubs, scrubs, and scrubs. Flowy shirts and belly bands...I think I've stretched the belly band use as far as I can though

Stretch marks: No

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: I've been sleeping well, aside from waking up due to little bitty on my bladder

Best moment this week: My sweet Clinkscale moved this week! He/she provided me a beautiful moment in the midst of sadness (work-related), and I will always be grateful. A wonderful moment that brought to light the sanctity of both new life and death and how blessed I am to experience both. Thanks, Clinkscale, you're steady teaching your mama already. You just nudged me again, does that mean you're acknowledging my thanks? I love you.

Miss anything: I would say Tyler, but I'm looking at him now. I'll be missing him again tomorrow though, of that I am sure.  

Movement: YES!! What a thrilling feeling, however fleeting it may be

Cravings: Breakfast: biscuits, hashbrowns, waffles, you name it.  

Queasy or sick: No! I am blessed!
Looking forward to: Anatomy screen on May 13th and Disney with the marching band this weekend!

It feels good to be in Thomasville, but it will feel even better to have my family back together again in Dalton.

XOXO,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Im so glad you felt my Rico move! I cant wait to love this sweet baby to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete