Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chicken Salad

It's me again.

YIKES! I think I've found some preliminary stretch marks. I'm not entirely sure they're not just marks made by my twisted up sleep shirt (I'm quite a wild sleeper) but I'm not taking any chances. I was totally panicking earlier, but I think I've still got time to stop this cycle. Also, I haven't gained any weight...so are stretch marks even possible? Is all the weight just shifting? Either way, not ok.

Of course, this blog wasn't even supposed to be about stretch marks. Its about chicken salad. I love chicken salad! My new favorite is chicken salad with red grapes in it! This is especially odd as I hate all kinds of fruit. Less surprised by that stretch mark comment now aren't you? I just really hate the texture of fruit and all the yucky, slimy juices that come with it. I'm gagging right now. But I think grapes are a spectacular addition to chicken salad...especially when those grapes are halved and don't over power me with juice. All of that to say, I'm looking for a good recipe. So far I haven't been able to find one that sounds delicious and contains grapes, so Tyler thought this would be the best place to look next. Can you help me friends?

And now, pray for my hubby as I am quitting cokes cold-turkey due to the possible strech marks. Bring it on, caffeine withdrawal! You've got nothing on the steroid withdrawal that I conquered!

XOXO,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I cannot help on the chicken salad. You know that I am not a cook... haha

    QUITTING DIET DR. PEPPERS!!! I will durely pray. You are much stronger than me for even thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duude, chicken salad is my favorite food too!! My mom has a phenomenal recipe with grapes in it, so I will get it and email it to you!

    ReplyDelete