Thursday, February 10, 2011

Real or Not Real?

Greetings friends and foes! Kidding. Though I feel like I must respond to the backlash I got from my last blog. I felt a little Peeta'ish myself when I started getting defensive emails...is this real or not real? Here are a few things you should know that will help you sort out your new feelings on me, Twilight, and The Hunger Games:

1. Nearly every time I read a book it becomes my new favorite. This is normal for me. I will admit that I'm slightly more in love with The Hunger Games than I typically am with a newly finished series, but this is still average crazy/neurotic/nerdy Hannah behavior.
2. I still love the Twilight series. I really do!
3. I'm no legit literary critic, so my words should not be taken for fact anyhow. Just an old home economics teacher turned secretary who loves to read!

No harsh feelings, friends, I appreciate your opinions! But since I gave you mine, I obviously think I'm right regardless.

Moving along...for today's challenge I'm supposed to post a picture of someone I'd like to be for a day (or switch places with? or something?), but I can't think of anybody. I thought of finding some sort of Katniss Everdeen interpretation, but given that she's not a real person I decided against it. I'll keep thinking of people I'd like to switch places with and try to post a picture soon.

That's all I've got for today, folks. Though I did finish another book,  it wasn't anywhere near as good as the one I wrote about yesterday, and I can't even remember the name of it. Kindle freebie. Keep praying about our career decisions, the last day to register for the GACE is tomorrow, so I'll have to decide which test(s) I'm taking then!

XOXO,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. That picture will be a hard... trying to think of someone you would switch with for a day...

    ReplyDelete