Monday, February 7, 2011

TV blog

Hi, friends. I'm exhausted or I would write more, but keeping with the photo challenge theme, I am at least bringing you pictures from my 2 favorite shows. It technically asked for a picture of the cast from my favorite show, but I only watch 2 and they're both my favorites.

Grey's Anatomy
I put the original cast up, because the show was best then. However, I have to admit that I'm loving new Cristina, and I do love Lexi+Mark & the new Callie-Mark-Arizona baby thing. But I really, really, really miss Izzie...and George a little. Mainly Izzie, because she was a hot doctor version of my neurotic-emotional self.
 Teen Mom 2
I loved Teen Mom 1 and 16 & Pregnant, but I think this season is my favorite! I love watching how family dynamics shift (nerdy FACS point of view) when the babies come home from the hospital and real life continues. If you're curious, Leah is my favorite.


Best blog ever, right? Sorry for the brevity, I'm really sleepy and more than that I'm really absorbed in Catching Fire (2nd in The Hunger Games trilogy--I still say you should read it!). On another note, I'm/we're  currently entertaining other potential career paths for me, and I would appreciate if you'd pray with us! I'd also appreciate any input you might have on the GACE English (7-12) test, Middle Grades Language Arts, and Middle Grades Reading. If you haven't guessed, I may head back to the education world. More on that later, I promise, I just want your feedback and your prayers!

XOXO,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with teen mom(2) and 16 and pregnant. It just blows my mind sometimes... the things they say and do.

    Plus I am trying to get back into greys. I only watched one season (3 or 4 whatever one played our sopomore year in college). We got netflix and I am starting in season 1. something else I plan on doing suring my week off.

    ReplyDelete