Monday, February 28, 2011

ROIDS!

Hey friends. Its your exhausted, yet wired blogger friend! I don't really have much to say except that you should avoid steroids at all costs because they make you a totally different person than you actually are. I'm completely amped up! BUT, they're also turning out to be a really awesome anxiety-fix! I've not been nervous all day! I'm pretty sure that's because I can't focus on one thing long enough to be nervous about it, but I'll take what I can get. Somehow I managed to completely dominate my A&P test (grace of God, that's how) and I'm really praying He'll give me the same help on the micro test tomorrow. I'm even more lost on that one than I was on A&P.

Talked to my advisor for approximately 5 minutes today and that was pretty useless. I think I'm finished until the program starts, but she told me I could take American Literature "if I want to." What? Of course I dont WANT to. So I have to go to the admissions office and see if they'll take one of my humanities or Englishes from UGA or not...I'm so whacked out I'll probably straight up beg. Not too proud!

In other news, I registered (late) for the GACE today & decided to just take Middle Grades Language Arts. Mainly because I've got finals the week before and the HESI exam 2 weeks after, so I really don't have time to study for Middle Grades Science as much as I would need to. Unless I continue these steroids...

Otherwise, I have a rash and can't stop singing Little Bitty Pretty One (I only know about 2 lines so its getting quite old). My calf muscles won't stop twitching and my movements are a little jerky. I begged my teacher to let me leave class early, but I was afraid I would miss something, so I snuck into the bathroom to take my steroid pill in case I gagged.  I didn't! I ate supper and TWO desserts (one to wash down the bitter taste of the pill) and I'm still hungry. Go 'roids go. I'm also feeling quite nostalgic about old dance routines and sweet old dance friends that are too far away.

I hope this makes sense and I've got no clue how its so long. Story of my life.

This message brought to you in part by Prednisone and shrimp pasta.

XOXO,
Hannah, the roid queen extraordinaire

2 comments:

  1. I'd probably go with "steroid queen" and not just "roid queen." The latter can be taken a few different ways. You risk being discreetly given tubes of preparation H by concerned friends.

    ReplyDelete