Friday, January 14, 2011

Home Again, Home Again

Hi friends! Short post today because I've got a test to finish, bags to pack and dishes to wash in a span of about 45 minutes. Possible? Hopefully. My apologies for a lack of blog yesterday, it was Grey's night and I talked Tyler into Mexican food (my favorite!), so I was a bit distracted. Don't expect much from me this weekend either, because we're headed back to my hometown for my mom's 50th birthday!! Her actual birthday is Monday, but seeing as we live 5 hours away, we're spending the whole weekend with her. And don't worry, she's totally ok with the fact that I'm publicizing how old she will be. She's quite proud of her 50 years!! That being said, isn't it crazy how our perception of age changes as we age? Back in the day I never could've imagined my mom being 50. That just seemed so old. Lucky for her I'm aging too, so 50 doesn't sound as scary as it once did. I am about to hit my mid-twenties after all. Well, I suppose that's it. Yall have a good weekend, and Happy Birthday, Mom! Here's to 50 more years!

XOXO,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment