Saturday, January 29, 2011

Insert Catchy Title Here

Hi friends! I feel like every blog I write lately is a little dull and a little short, and I'm sorry. I went from having nothing going on to being quite busy & I'm struggling a bit to adjust. I still have tons to say, just not a good time to sit down and write it all out. I have caught up with three more friends I haven't blogged about yet, so I can knock the number on my list down by 5, but other than that I've got nothing significant to cross off. However, we did go out to eat with some folks from church tonight! A step in the friendship direction! And, we both had a good time! Its a little scary how excited I was when we left about actually hanging out with people, and people that I think I really like! I say that not because I question whether I like them or not, but because there were a bunch of us and I didn't get to talk to anybody a whole lot. I really, really hope we do this more often.

On another note, our church service was incredible tonight. We kicked off a new series called Body for God, and I already love it. I don't want to say too much because I'm now going to beg you to come tomorrow (9:21 am or 11:00am--we'll be there both times) and I'd hate to give it all away beforehand! You won't be disappointed, that I can promise, because not only is the message great, the worship is/was awesome too! God's presence was all over that church tonight, and I can assure you He'll be back tomorrow, so please come! If you need directions, you know how to find me:)

Lastly, I'm extending an open invitation for you to come visit me the 3rd weekend in February (18-20). My sweet hubby will be gone on a band trip and I really don't want to stay by myself. Of course I can find somewhere to stay, but if I can con a long lost friend into visiting, that would be even better than ideal! If you're game we could even check out that Jazzercise class (see 25 by 25 list) while you're here! So, whoever you are, let me know and come see me!

Its finally bedtime in our house though, so I'll be talking to you later.

XOXO,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Yay for making friends!!
    Also, I have that week off in Feb. I will check and see if I can make that trip possible :)

    ReplyDelete